World consumption of paper has grown 400 percent in the last 40 years. Nearly 4 billion trees worldwide are cut down each year for paper, representing about 35 percent of all harvested trees. Besides the paper we print on, write on, and read from, paper comes in many forms from that we don’t think of. Tissue paper to cardboard packaging to stereo speakers to electrical plugs to home insulation to the sole inserts in your tennis shoes. In short, paper is everywhere. PrintReleaf is the ultimate in Sustainability efforts for the office. By becoming a part of this FREE program, you will replace/reforest the trees required to produce every single sheet of paper your organization prints on. It’s an effortless program and only requires your commitment to Keeping our Planet Green.
PrintReleaf empowers businesses to certifiably reduce the environmental impact of using forest products by automatically planting trees across a global network of reforestation projects.
PrintReleaf measures your paper consumption through technology integrated with Managed Print Services which capture the required paper consumption data to drive the PrintReleaf service. PrintReleaf will offset your consumption by planting new trees equivalent to your consumption.
PrintReleaf guarantees every sheet of paper a customer consumes will be reforested at a rate of 8,333 sheets of standard letter (8.5 x 11” x 20lb paper) per tree (40 ft height x 7 in width).
PrintReleaf has developed a rigorous audit process with SGS International, a leading global forestry auditor to uphold and maintain the integrity of the PrintReleaf Standard. Each reforestation project is audited over an eight year verification timeline to ensure 100% net survivability of trees. From the time of planting through the final audit, customers have transparent visibility on the timing and success of each audit during the entire process.
Why choose PrintReleaf?
- Assist in Reforestation – PrintReleaf reforestation program will plant trees as you print pages
- Automated Sustainability – The program can be fully automated so no time or resource investment needed
- Automated Promotion of Your Impact – PrintReleaf can automatically report the impact your company is making on your Twitter and/or Facebook feeds sharing with your followers your dedication to environmental sustainability
- Create Jobs – New jobs are created in the communities where the trees are planted
- No Added Cost – This is a free program with the purchase of select cost effective printing solutions offered by PCI. So you actually save money and plant trees as you print. How great is that!
How to Get Started Recycling with PrintReleaf and Printer Components
When you purchase OEM Alternative cartridges from Printer Components and sign up for our PrintReleaf & recycling program you not only save money on quality printer supplies and become eligible for our FREE PRINTER SERVICE program, you also take part in the fight to help PRESERVE our earth. Contact us to find out how to get started today.